
It looks like we are complaining about David holding Krys' arms but if you look close Haley has her arm stuck in the chair. We kept telling her to move closer when she started to cry. It had been a long day of school, work and soccer games. But we wanted a picture and cake for Krystal's actual birthday. So after a long day this is what we get!











It looks like we are complaining about David holding Krys' arms but if you look close Haley has her arm stuck in the chair. We kept telling her to move closer when she started to cry. It had been a long day of school, work and soccer games. But we wanted a picture and cake for Krystal's actual birthday. So after a long day this is what we get!
ReplyDeletePoor Haley!! I hope you got her arm out without having to use butter or the "jaws of life". I was just looking down your blog list (I occasionally stalk people =) and I saw the blog you titled "best blogger ever". I was surprised when I clicked on it and it was me!! =). Thanks!
ReplyDelete