SEEING RED







This week was a lot hectic, but life goes on! Mike was a champ and can't explain how happy I was to being married to such a wonderful man. When I told him that last night he said, "can I go get a tape recorder". He has dealt with me leaving before 7 am to go see mom and even made dinner almost every day this week. He even made dinner for a family that we helped at church.

Last night it was my turn to host bunko at our house. That means the house is full of woman and that no kids or husbands are allowed. He took the kids out to eat then to the mall. One thing that I've been dying for is a red toaster. Finally found one online and at a decent price. When he got home after 3 hours of entertaining the monkeys he walked in with a red toaster and red coffee pot (obviously for him). The kids all tried taking credit for it but I knew he was the one behind the deed. Finally we having matching appliances in the kitchen. Not that it matters but if anyone knows me....it does! So here are some pictures of the new set up in the kitchen!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like your husband is a keeper! Love your red appliances. Red is my FAVORITE color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the red. It looks great in your kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dani I had no idea you had a blog! I am so excited to be able to follow and see what you stay up to! I hope you and your family are doing well! We miss you still in 11th ward!

    ReplyDelete

ROAD TRIP July 2009

Halloween 2009

Found an old picture of the kids in 2003. Thought it would be a fun way to see how much they've grown. Pretty soon I'll be lucky if they'll take a picture for me! 3 out of 5 pumpkins made it to the porch! David carved way too much and it sort of fell apart. (why it is on his head) Haley tripped on the front porch and the pumpkin flew to its end. While comforting Haley something happened to Reid's pumpkin and it ended up in 2 peices. We're just happy we got to carve pumpkins this year!

Disneyland 11/08

daisy path

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

map

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger