girls, girls, girls......

We are pretty lucky to have three great girls. As we were talking in primary yesterday one of my children loves to point out the only girls in his house are his mom and dog. We are evenly split here but sometimes the boys still feel out numbered (especially when we count the dog).

A couple of weeks ago we did some major spring cleaning. We moved rooms and Krystal was able to have her room painted. She has been trying to have this done for a looooong time. It just seems another project was always more pressing.


Dad and Krys found a premixed gallon for about $5 at Lowes. It wouldn't be my first choice but Krystal loves it. We painted two walls and she got a new bed spread. She doesn't even seem to mind moving from a queen size bed to a twin. She doesn't have to share a room and has color as bright as her personality.
This is Laura wearing dads CC tigers Hockey sweatshirt and hat. She was so excited to get to wear the tigers stuff and looked adorable too!

This is a picture of Haley with her creative side. She loves animals and was able to put all these figurines together in sand. She was so proud of her work and couldn't wait until I could take a picture. Fun how she put the different animals facing each other like they are in a stand off.

All three girls are playing soccer right now. Krystal for RHS, Laura and Haley for park and rec. It seems that there isn't much time for anything else. But as I look at these pictures it makes me realize they are having fun with other things. Glad they are so well rounded!

I got a new camera for my new job. (started a job at Clemente Real Estate Services, so I can sell houses and still manage properties) I've had so much fun trying it out and snapping pictures almost any chance I get. (amazing what a good camera can do).

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...I wonder who the kid in your class could be? :) You do have some FANTASTIC girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is so beautiful! I love to read about your family. I talked with your sister/brother-in-law the other day, my back hurt so bad, so I went to their chiropractic office. Such a nice family you have. How's your mom? Tell her hello from me!

    ReplyDelete

ROAD TRIP July 2009

Halloween 2009

Found an old picture of the kids in 2003. Thought it would be a fun way to see how much they've grown. Pretty soon I'll be lucky if they'll take a picture for me! 3 out of 5 pumpkins made it to the porch! David carved way too much and it sort of fell apart. (why it is on his head) Haley tripped on the front porch and the pumpkin flew to its end. While comforting Haley something happened to Reid's pumpkin and it ended up in 2 peices. We're just happy we got to carve pumpkins this year!

Disneyland 11/08

daisy path

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

map

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger