




2 Story with finished basement
4 Large bedrooms
3 ½ baths
Formal living room
Main level family room
Walk out your back gate to elementary school
Large concrete patio, storage shed and dog kennel
Large master suite with walk in closet and window seat
Master bath w/ large oval tub, double sinks in master
Stainless steal appliances (bought this year)
Upper level laundry room
Large rec room, bedroom w/ walk in closet and bathroom in basement
2 car garage w/ extra parking (perfect for trailer or pop up)
The pictures were taken with my cell phone so do not do the home justice. If you want to see it let me know. Even while we're gone you are welcome to go see the property!











It's a lovely home, I am sure it will sell quick...but I am SO SAD to lose you guys as neighbors! Darn! And how weird is it that my word verification word is "tragick?" Yes, losing you as neighbors will definitely be tragic! :)
ReplyDeleteHow much are you listing it for? Hey, did you list the Smith's house? Good luck getting it sold, if I hear of someone looking I'll send them your way!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the house sale and have fun in CA! We'll have to get together when you're back. Where are you looking to move once it's sold?
ReplyDelete