We have had a very busy summer so far. Krystal and Laura spent 6 days at girls camp. Dad and Alan spent 6 days at scout camp and David is currently traveling home from a 6 day trip to football camp. It has been such a whirlwind of adventures but so glad for the opportunities
I was able to surprise the girls and pick them up on Saturday morning. They were dirty and happy as can be. It was a great ride back with them and their
friends. They can't stop singing Vanilla Ice (thanks to one of their leaders) who is also an amazing dancer from what I hear.
All three girls and I drove up to family night at scout camp Friday night to have dinner with the boys. It was so hard leaving them after not seeing them for five days. But it is wonderful having them home.
Now to David, talk about a boy who is nervous to have mom "home alone". He encouraged me before he got on the bus about locking the doors, windows and making sure the garage door was shut. Later that night he sent a text message making sure I locked up and shut the garage door. He is currently on the bus driving home from Reno. Can't wait to have the family all under one roof again, even if it is only for one night 'til the end of July.
This blog would not be complete if I didn't mention the biggest goof of all in our house. Dad got a bike for fathers day. The kids have wanted to go on family rides and it seems there is always something happening or we're short one bike. No more......and he sure looked cute on his bike. To one of the best dedicated fathers I know.....Happy fathers day Mikey, we love you!











Hahaha! That last picture of Mike is hilarious! Girls' camp was so fun, I am so happy I get to be with your amazing daughters...and sorry for the Vanilla Ice! :)
ReplyDelete