Elder David Coke is turning 20 years old

Monday November 18 will be the first time I have ever spent one of my children's birthdays away from them.  It will be ok because he has people to celebrate with and there is a senior missionary couple that  will be making him chicken enchiladas for dinner.  The family sent some great videos with birthday wishes so I put this video together for him.  He also got a package with a cookie cake and some gifts.  Hope he loves it and remembers that he is doing the right thing and is loved so much!

 
 
Happy 20th birthday to our boy!  Elder David Coke xoxoxoxo 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I do not look forward to birthdays with my boys away! Happy birthday to David and a happy birth day to his mama too!

    ReplyDelete

ROAD TRIP July 2009

Halloween 2009

Found an old picture of the kids in 2003. Thought it would be a fun way to see how much they've grown. Pretty soon I'll be lucky if they'll take a picture for me! 3 out of 5 pumpkins made it to the porch! David carved way too much and it sort of fell apart. (why it is on his head) Haley tripped on the front porch and the pumpkin flew to its end. While comforting Haley something happened to Reid's pumpkin and it ended up in 2 peices. We're just happy we got to carve pumpkins this year!

Disneyland 11/08

daisy path

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

map

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger