It's a boy!

Not only was yesterday our anniversary but it was the day that we welcomed another beautiful baby into our family. I have been so blessed to be able to be in each of my sisters births. This is her last one and it made it bitter sweet. It is wonderful because I'm not the one that is actually delivering and listening to someone counting to ten. (seems like it is in slow motion) But I actually got to count to 10 and watch this beautiful little miracle come into the world. Daniel was born at 7:09 pm and weighed in at a whopping 9 lbs 3 oz. She delivered a week early and they thought he was going to be a big boy but we didn't expect the family record to be hit.

We are all truly in love with this little man already. He is adorable and sweet, this morning when I went to visit him he had his little arms folded like he was praying so I had to take a picture. Daniel is baby number 6 in his family so he has to be a strong boy. He's off to a great start!
With as hectic as it was yesterday we didn't really get to celebrate our anniversary. So when I came into work this morning these roses were on my desk in a beautiful pitcher and a card. Not only is he not in trouble now. But he gets kudos for the surprise.

5 comments:

  1. That sounds like a perfect day to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, he's such a cutie!! Can't wait to see him and hold him (though I probably need to start pumpin iron so I can hold him because he is a chunk!!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you--he is a cutie and I got to hold him today as well. I could have taken him home with me although I doubt I would have gotten far. I am sure I will have to fight to hold him in the future, so I am happy that I got some time this morning. Diana looked great and was walking around like a champ.

    What a great event to celebrate your anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Auntie! He's darling.

    ReplyDelete

ROAD TRIP July 2009

Halloween 2009

Found an old picture of the kids in 2003. Thought it would be a fun way to see how much they've grown. Pretty soon I'll be lucky if they'll take a picture for me! 3 out of 5 pumpkins made it to the porch! David carved way too much and it sort of fell apart. (why it is on his head) Haley tripped on the front porch and the pumpkin flew to its end. While comforting Haley something happened to Reid's pumpkin and it ended up in 2 peices. We're just happy we got to carve pumpkins this year!

Disneyland 11/08

daisy path

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

map

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger