A wonderful day!

One of my friends that I've had since childhood sent me an email that was a chain letter. It was on Thursday and it said that if I didn't send it to 10 people that I was going to have bad luck starting the following morning. Oh boy...the next day was my birthday, I had a pre-op appointment in the morning. I didn't forward the email and so the worry started.

When I woke up yesterday morning I really felt like staying in bed. But the doctor appointment went fine. Mike was there with me to remember the answers to the list of questions I had and when I got to work I found these cards and presents on my desk. So the superstitious side of me started to waiver.The day continued to be a great day and with the beautiful weather in December who could complain? I was able to meet my sister, niece, mother and Mike for lunch. Then the whole family for dinner at 3 Margaritas. One of my favorite places. Grandma Tam came too but was gracious enough to take the picture. Krystal picked out this beautiful cake for me and wouldn't you know it payback is bad. All 37 candles on the cake. I told Mike it wasn't fair since his cake was much smaller but I think that some back up came to help me blow out the candles in one breath of air. Pictures are not my favorite thing but like Oprah says the light always makes things better! With all those candles we definitely had light! It was a wonderful day and the presents were all wonderful! The kids did some extra shopping and Mike picked out the perfect gifts. So when you get those emails that wish you bad luck....don't worry, it isn't true!

2 comments:

  1. Happy {belated} birthday, Dani! Glad it was a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad it was a great day. December 10th is the best day to have a birthday! I love that candle-filled cake!

    ReplyDelete

ROAD TRIP July 2009

Halloween 2009

Found an old picture of the kids in 2003. Thought it would be a fun way to see how much they've grown. Pretty soon I'll be lucky if they'll take a picture for me! 3 out of 5 pumpkins made it to the porch! David carved way too much and it sort of fell apart. (why it is on his head) Haley tripped on the front porch and the pumpkin flew to its end. While comforting Haley something happened to Reid's pumpkin and it ended up in 2 peices. We're just happy we got to carve pumpkins this year!

Disneyland 11/08

daisy path

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

map

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger