Today was an amazing day in our family. Mike was baptized by David. All of our family that is in Colorado was able to attend. I'm so grateful for all the family and friends who have supported us and were able to be with us today.
Not only was it a special day for our family but for some of the missionaries who have been welcomed in our home along the way. They weren't all able to come because of different circumstances but we did have a lot of them. Elder Naulu had a beautiful solo and all my brother in laws were able to participate too.
I love these two, My nephew asked what was better, watching Mike get baptized or David performing it? I have to say they both hold such a place in my heart that it is something I will never forget and will always be grateful for. Congratulations my love, I am so happy for the decision you made today.











That's so awesome! It would have been neat to be there! Congrats to all of you!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so totally "the best thing ever to happen to your family". So happy for you. I was planning on coming, but too much going on that day. I think that is awesome that David baptized him. So special. I thought it was cool when Tyler baptized Kayla, but this is even better. SO VERY HAPPY! Good choice, dude!
ReplyDeleteIt was such a wonderful day! And with so many who love you guys there, the baptismal room was too full for everyone to get in! Congratulations again and again!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you and your family! What a wonderful day! Wish we could have been there.
ReplyDelete