I still haven't posted our pictures from our trip to California in July. So even though these are late I figured I better get them up or it may not happen. We took almost 400 pictures during our week so here are a few from our week away searching for the sun.
Finally we made it to Ojai and the kids were so happy to be out of the car and so close to our destination.
It starting raining the night we got there and then rained 5 1/2 inches the following day. On Monday is was still raining so we headed up to Santa Barbara looking for some sun.
We played on the beach and found some after effects of the tsunami in Japan.
There was a great park that we played at for a while and took a lot of goofy pictures!
Disneyland
Notice Haley's dew? She needed it to hit the mark where she could drive at Autopia by herself.
Thunder Mountain
I've never been able to walk inside the castle. So this was more for me....it was very cool.
By the end of the night we were exhausted....but it was still a fun day without rain!
Hiking-thought we got away from the snow!
NOT
Beauty of Ojai
On our last full day, we took a walk into downtown Ojai for some yummy ice-cream. Yes, it rained during the 2 mile walk but it was still worth it.
We couldn't leave Ojai without some of Grandma's tangerines...nothing compares!












What a fun trip! I love your family, SUCH a great crew!
ReplyDelete