Girls trip

 My Aunt lives in Minnesota.  Krystal and my Aunt have a special relationship, they have been asking if Krystal could go out to visit for a couple of summers.  This summer the trip was in the works.  Krystal and I flew out to meet O.J. (original Jill-since both of us have an Aunt Jill). 
 What else could we do flying into Minneapolis but go to the Mall of America?  We hit leggo land and all levels of the mall.  It was so much fun and even better the next day.
 One thing that Krystal wanted to do before we got there was the mirror maze.  You had to wear plastic gloves so fingerprints weren't left all over the mirrors.  It was so much fun and Krystal took off faster then you would believe, she would walk so fast that she would hit a mirror and fall.  OJ and I were behind and would try to help but find we were reaching for the wrong Krystal.  Below is a picture that I thought I was hiding behind her.  duh.....we're in a room full of mirrors!

 Krystal was definitely missing her siblings by this point.  Mom isn't as much fun in a pool as the siblings are.  She entertained herself doing flips and showing me the different swim styles she learned in life guarding this year.
 Who could leave the mirrors without getting a kiss?
 I had to buy the sign above....it so fits our house.  Below only Krystal could fill Bubba's shoes!
Thank you OJ for a great time and keeping Krys for memories I'm sure she'll never forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROAD TRIP July 2009

Halloween 2009

Found an old picture of the kids in 2003. Thought it would be a fun way to see how much they've grown. Pretty soon I'll be lucky if they'll take a picture for me! 3 out of 5 pumpkins made it to the porch! David carved way too much and it sort of fell apart. (why it is on his head) Haley tripped on the front porch and the pumpkin flew to its end. While comforting Haley something happened to Reid's pumpkin and it ended up in 2 peices. We're just happy we got to carve pumpkins this year!

Disneyland 11/08

daisy path

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

map

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger