Last night Mikey and I went to see the other love of my life Kenny Chesney.
We had been to Lyle Lovett and this was his payback. Mike likes to say that I want to marry Kenny. NO WAY....just want him to sing to me! It was so amazing even with the rain. We were about 42 rows up but it didn't matter. It was W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L!!!! Billy Currington and Uncle Kracker were there too. Just a fun night all the way around. Here is my lone picture of me with Kenny. Well a girl can dream can't she?
It started to rain as we walked in and it lasted until Billy was done. It didn't matter the crowd was wild. Mikey went and bought me a shirt and a ball cap which will replace my old Kenny shirt that I wear so much it is getting holes. Thank you Mikey.....thank you for a memorable night, putting up with music you don't like and your wife drooling. Love you!











No comments:
Post a Comment