First day of school 2011/2012

Our annual first day of school picture in front of the tree.  David pruned the tree's last week so you can't tell how much each of the kids have grown.  This is the last year that all five of them will be starting school in our area.  It is so painful to think that but I know that is all part of life.  David is a senior, Krystal a junior, Alan and Laura 8th grade and Haley 5th grade.
 This year I followed David and Krystal to school to get the picture of them in front of the school.   Last year I didn't do that but I just couldn't miss my last chance of taking a picture of my boy in front of the school.  He tried to avoid me and made the goofiest face it didn't make it to the blog.  But I do have it!  Can't tell you how much this boy is looking forward to his final of year of HS.
 Krystal is just behind her brother.  She is my tiny junior and growing up so fast.  She barely stopped for the picture.  Couldn't figure out if it was they were embaressed of the way I my hair was or the moo moo dress I had on.  j/k (even had make up on)
 Alan started a new school this year.  He is attending with two of his cousins.  He is wearing a uniform but is still much happier. This school is for middle school and high school so he is in the middle of pack.
 Laura is also in 8th grade and in a school all by herself again.  When I was walking with her to school on the first day she said, 8th graders are suppose to be mean but I don't feel different.  Enjoy your the year...just one more year til you're the low man on the todem pole.
Haley is in her last year of elementary school.  She is 5th grade and finally the big girl at school.  She seems to be enjoying the year and not always being the youngest like she is at home. 

We are so excited to have everyone back in school.  This year I think they are all happy too!  Here's to a great start of another school year!

1 comment:

  1. Oh it cracks me up that you followed David and Krystal to school for a picture! I am TOTALLY doing that!!!! And wearing the muumuu! :) Happy first day! Here's to a great school year for all the kids!

    ReplyDelete

ROAD TRIP July 2009

Halloween 2009

Found an old picture of the kids in 2003. Thought it would be a fun way to see how much they've grown. Pretty soon I'll be lucky if they'll take a picture for me! 3 out of 5 pumpkins made it to the porch! David carved way too much and it sort of fell apart. (why it is on his head) Haley tripped on the front porch and the pumpkin flew to its end. While comforting Haley something happened to Reid's pumpkin and it ended up in 2 peices. We're just happy we got to carve pumpkins this year!

Disneyland 11/08

daisy path

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

map

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger