Happy Anniversary

I am awful at blogging right now but couldn't let this month end without posting about our anniversary.

It was a week night and with a reunion trip planned, a big celebration wasn't in the works.  Mike was early (on time) from work with roses and plans for my favorite PF Changs.  We sent the kids off to YM/YW and enjoyed a quiet weeknight meal.  That doesn't happen very often for us.  Then being the wise man he is he said do you want to walk the shops?  OF COURSE!  He doesn't like to browse like I do but he walked through the shops looked at home decoration ideas and sniffed candles.  (even though he told the sales lady I was torturing him) .  Last stop picking up Maggie Moo's before watching dancing with the stars in bed!  Have to say he was very accommodating to what I love.
Thank you Mike for a wonderful night and being such an amazing husband.  I love love love you more then you'll ever know!  xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. You two make a perfect pair! Your anniversary sounds like our favorite kind of date too...PF Changs, a little stroll, and Maggie Moos. So glad it was a wonderful night and ENJOY YOUR TRIP!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

ROAD TRIP July 2009

Halloween 2009

Found an old picture of the kids in 2003. Thought it would be a fun way to see how much they've grown. Pretty soon I'll be lucky if they'll take a picture for me! 3 out of 5 pumpkins made it to the porch! David carved way too much and it sort of fell apart. (why it is on his head) Haley tripped on the front porch and the pumpkin flew to its end. While comforting Haley something happened to Reid's pumpkin and it ended up in 2 peices. We're just happy we got to carve pumpkins this year!

Disneyland 11/08

daisy path

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

map

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger