This summer has been a very long one for me. Although summer was one of my favorite seasons as a kid, as a parent it is fall! So glad that the kids are all officially back in school.Every year since preschool I take a picture of the kids in front of their school. This year it was a little different.
Now that David is driving and is a junior in high school, he wasn't really looking forward to me following him to school after seminary just for a picture.
You can see how early the pictures of David and Krystal are by how dark it is outside. It was before 6 am and for some reason still couldn't get them to agree for me to follow them to school for the picture!
Krystal is a sophomore and still so tiny. It is hard enough for me to believe that David will be out of school in less then 2 years. Then when I think of Krystal just one year behind him it just makes me want to cry.

Reid and Laura are both starting 7th grade this year. I love that they are in the same school and on the same team this year. Both are in band and had to carry their huge instruments to school today(they did get a ride). They're both always ready way before it is time to leave for school it is the highlight of their day.
Reid and Laura are both starting 7th grade this year. I love that they are in the same school and on the same team this year. Both are in band and had to carry their huge instruments to school today(they did get a ride). They're both always ready way before it is time to leave for school it is the highlight of their day.











Oh yes! Thank heavens! I love the pre-dawn pictures. We will be there soon enough, our boys not letting me take the at school pictures anymore. I have a friend who held her daughter back (a summer birthday, so she was going to be young in her grade anyway) for the main reason that she didn't want to do the one graduates then the other a year later thing! It will be hard!
ReplyDelete