Saturday Krystal was talking to us after returning from a youth church trip. She was talking and talking and talking.
When she decided that asking to go shopping was a possibility she tried to walk away. She couldn't. Her knee was stuck! Mike and I were on the couch as she was pleading for help. Laura did come but she was laughing too. She couldn't believe that we didn't come running up the stairs to her rescue. We were looking for a camera and laughing. We did try to give her advice on how to get her leg out, but it just didn't seem to work. After a little pulling and tugging from Laura her knee popped out.
Krystal was concerned about me taking pictures with her having a dress on but think she was more worried about me blogging about it. It was just too funny not to!
Krystal was concerned about me taking pictures with her having a dress on but think she was more worried about me blogging about it. It was just too funny not to!










Glad she got free! That's funny. And so funny you snapped pics before freeing her...something I'd do too! :)
ReplyDeleteDo they really think we wouldn't blog about something that is too funny?? I mean get serious kids!
ReplyDeleteHow funny!! I'm glad she got out without you having to pull out butter or something! And, of course you would blog about that. Duh!
ReplyDelete