My Sweet Valentine

Over the weekend we escaped for a quick get away and we didn't pull the camera out once!  I did get this shot (on my cell) of Mikey at our first stop (and last) In and Out in Long Beach.  We had a dual purpose for the trip.  Grandma Coke turned 90 on Saturday and we were so lucky to celebrate with her.  We also decided this would be how we celebrated Valentines Day this year.  We so needed to warm our bones and see the family.  Thank you so much to the family that watched the kids for us and to my bunko girls.... promise I'll be there next month.  (It's at my house) ;-P

3 comments:

  1. So fun! I am dreaming of warmer, greener climes right now, and you, lucky girl, got to go to one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "anticipating" smile on Mike's face! I'm so glad you two got away for the weekend...you deserve the break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'm so glad you got to go some place warm! It's so nice to get a break. See you at Bunko (finally)!

    ReplyDelete

ROAD TRIP July 2009

Halloween 2009

Found an old picture of the kids in 2003. Thought it would be a fun way to see how much they've grown. Pretty soon I'll be lucky if they'll take a picture for me! 3 out of 5 pumpkins made it to the porch! David carved way too much and it sort of fell apart. (why it is on his head) Haley tripped on the front porch and the pumpkin flew to its end. While comforting Haley something happened to Reid's pumpkin and it ended up in 2 peices. We're just happy we got to carve pumpkins this year!

Disneyland 11/08

daisy path

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

map

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger